Diversity is now a central business issue, as of July 2014, there were no all-male boards in the FTSE 100 and female representation on FTSE 250 boards had increased to 17.4%. While representation on boards has continued to increase, there is still work to be done in achieving a sustainable pipeline of decision-making women.
This interactive event is designed to inspire through captivating case studies, panel discussion, Q&A and lessons learned, enabling you to visualise future goals and formulate plans to achieve them. Take part in honest discussions that will address how to get to the top and stay at the top. Leave feeling motivated to make a real difference in advancing your own career and assist other women in doing the same.
Why you need to attend
- Learn the strategies for reaching the top of the corporate ladder and understand how mentoring can assist you in getting there
- Network, build relationships and mutually beneficial connections
- Hear from some of the most influential and inspirational women from a wide range of backgrounds
- Benefit from relevant and stimulating topics of discussion throughout the day’s programme
- Take part in lively Q&A sessions and gain valuable business insight from a panel of key speakers
- Learn strategies and tips to achieve success in your business and reach future goals
Book tickets here.