The 2015 show saw a record attendance of over 3,800, sold-out exhibitor stands and national press coverage (ITV, Sky, BBC). It was the best show in Master Investor history and the biggest show of its kind in the UK.
From electric cars to sporting stars, political titans to tech innovators, flying drones to virtual reality, Master Investor 2015 was a huge success, not only for us the organisers, but for our exhibitors looking for investors.
Grab your ticket early and stay tuned to see what Master Investor 2016 has in store.
- Learn from expert speakers how to make the most of your savings
- Talk directly to CEOs of companies you can invest into
- Hear the UK’s leading entrepreneurs speak about future trends
Keynote speakers announced for 2016 include:
- Paul Lewis, renowned financial commentator and presenter of Radio 4’s Money Box.
- Evil Knievil, AKA Simon Cawkwell, notorious shortseller and the man behind the Evil Diaries.
- Jim Mellon, ranked 128th on the Sunday Times Rich List, he is one of the UK’s most recognised entrepreneurs and investors.
And many more to be announced in the coming months.
In the meantime why not subscribe to the free Master Investor service for an inside look at the latest investment trends and financial news.Click here to subscribe.
Like on Facebook and join the discussion.
Follow on Twitter- @masterinvestmag for live updates on upcoming shows and events.