The Africa Healthcare Summit is the largest African healthcare event to be held in Europe. This is the only European based event of its kind to assess investment, developments and technology in African health. The Africa Healthcare Summit reached the final of the Best New Conference Awards in 2015 and was a sell-out event.
The summit will be examining the latest healthcare developments across Africa; assessing current reforms; and examining the impact of the huge investment boom that is currently forecast in Africa’s healthcare sector.
The Africa Healthcare Summit is attended by hundreds of senior level delegates from Ministries of Health, NGO’s, hospitals, healthcare providers, distributors and solution providers. Taking place in London, the event allows African healthcare leaders the opportunity to meet international healthcare experts and solution providers. It is advisable to register early for this sell-out event.
- Expand your business in to this rapidly growing healthcare market
- Network with senior level government figures and leading industry experts
- Find distributors to represent your company abroad
- Take advantage of the Business Matchmaking Service for one-on one meetings with senior level health care professionals and decision-makers from across Africa
- Discover the future outlook and new business models for healthcare provision in Africa
- Uncover development and expansion plans for private hospitals
- Complete insight into the Public and Private Partnership initiatives
- Benefit from Case Study insights from Ministries of Health from across the continent
- Uncover future investment opportunities in Africa’s healthcare sector
- Assess the role of new technology in transforming African healthcare provision
- Discuss business and partnership opportunities in the comfort of a 5 star venue