StartUp 2016 is the UK’s biggest StartUp show of the New Year! Taking place in London’s Canary Wharf and in locations up and down the land, it’s the place to be if you’re starting a business in 2016.
Attend the free event to meet top entrepreneurs, apply for a loan, form a company, build a brand and access all-day practical workshops on topics from getting online to doing the accounts.
- Lara Morgan – founder of Pacific Direct, which sold toiletries across the globe. Lara exited the business for £20million and is now founder of companyshortcuts.com as well as investing in other start-ups
- Mark Pearson – founder of MyVouchercodes.co.uk who sold the company for £55 million in 2014 and has now launched Fuel Ventures to invest in e-commerce start-ups.
- Will King – founder of King of Shaves who can tell you how to Start without using all your shavings!
- Rita Clifton CBE – former Chair of Interbrand and a branding guru with advice for start-ups on how to build a brand on a budget
- The Accelerator – a panel with entrepreneurs and accelerators offering advice so you can make a call on whether an accelerator is right for you.
Plus zones where you can meet experts and advisers including:
- Show Me the Money! Meet funders and StartUp 2016 accounting partners, KPMG and Xero who will show how you set up accounts, raise funds and manage cashflow
- Get Online! Event partners 123-reg and Verisign will be on hand offering a free .com domain and advice on setting up a website, attracting visitors, SEO and PPC, and embracing social media
- Build a Brand! Meet with MOO and hear from branding experts on how to design a logo, create a professional image and brand your StartUp from day one
- StartMeUp! Register your company with Companies House and meet accountants from KPMG and ICAEW who can get you started whether you choose sole trader, limited company, or partnership
- Find a Founder! Head to the Hub on 13th floor of the London event, put on your ‘I’m looking for a co-founder’ badge and meet others with the same
- Meet an Adviser! Connect with experts and advisers from the Enterprise Nation marketplace who can advise on topics from sales and marketing to making the most of digital technologies.
Register now for a free place and be first to receive the full programme in December 2015!