The PEI #ScienceAfrica UnConference is back and this year it’s bigger and better than ever! Entitled ‘Generation Science: Empowering Africa’s future scientific leaders’, we’ll be bringing together over 200 delegates from business, academia, policy and civil society will come together for an exciting day of expert panel discussions, interactive working groups and participant-led workshops.
In the context of Africa’s well documented ‘youth bulge’, we’ll be challenging delegates to help us explore and find new ways to create high-quality, industry relevant STEM education and training for young Africans. Attendees will also explore how to equip the continent’s next generation of business, political and academic leaders with the hard and soft skills required to drive much needed socio-economic transformation and anticipate the needs of industries of the future.
We will be challenging delegates to help us explore and find new ways to:
- Create high quality, industry relevant STEM education and training for young Africans
- Engage young people in the policy dialogues that will shape their lives
- Collaborate with and anticipate the needs of the businesses and industries of the future
- Harness and exploit new technologies to strengthen and promote higher education institutions, their staff, students and research
- Build the human capacity and STEM skills-base so that African challenges and opportunities can be addressed by African-led solutions.
This is Africa’s Generation Science.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and take a look at our event brochure to learn about the event.