The aim of this session is to provide a practical session with advice, anecdotes and an opportunity to ask questions.
To understand that no matter what your current circumstance you do have options.
1. Introduction and welcome – Guy Elliott
2. General Advice about Surviving the Downturn – Chris Flavell
3. What are my options? (Chris Flavell, Guy Thomas, Jerry Chessell, Nick Terrell,
4. Becoming a consultant
– What do I need to do?
– Where can I get help/advice
5. Setting up my own company a promote company model
– Dealing with DECC
– Can anyone own a licence?
6. Running a new company – managing and developing a “UKCS” business
– There is life in the North Sea
– Graduate recruitment
7. Something completely different
– Your skills are transferable
– Learn a new skill
8. Networks – How useful are they really?
– Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
Online Registration is currently closed.
Please call the office 0207 408 2000 for assistance.