Boosting Enterprise Resilience, Competitiveness, Financing and Excellence.
The 2015 Nigeria Annual Enterprise (NAE) Conference and Awards will focus on the unique economic, financing, operation excellence and market factors driving Nigerian enterprises and businesses. Will recognise companies and entrepreneurs driving excellence in the areas of thought leadership, innovation, performance, market growth and service delivery. Plenary sessions at the conference will examine the current context of small businesses and entrepreneurs, the challenges faced by the sectors and prevailing growth opportunities.
The NAE Conference
Can Nigeria’s resource riches and economic potential be translated into sustainable and inclusive growth? To be achieved, there are significant challenges to overcome to ensure that the industries generate jobs, drive value, unlock new opportunities and enhance competitiveness. To deal with these enduring market growth obstacles policymakers, entrepreneurs and business leaders must gain a fuller understanding of the societal, environmental and economic pressures facing the business communities in order to innovate suitable solutions.
Elective plenary sessions will address key questions and topics for the future of the industry, including:
- Shaping the future of SMEs – The Nigerian Perspective
- Enterprise market integration and growth
- Overcoming market turbulences and risks
- Optimising performance and productivity
- Developing robust and effective economic infrastructure for businesses
- Improving management talent and operational capabilities
- Managing supply and demand dynamics
- Enterprise digitization and technology transformation
- The changing landscape of Nigerian financial services industry
- Addressing financing and investment gaps
- Small businesses access to finance and growth capital
- Driving inclusiveness, sustainability and value
- Establishing a conducive economic environment
- Creating jobs and opportunities through small businesses
- Consumerization of Nigerian products and services for the global market
- Managing scalable family owned businesses
- Transforming the face of marketing and consumer engagement
- Enterprise leadership and governance
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Growing resilient Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
- Business transformation and improvement
The Nigeria Annual Enterprise (NAE) Awards
Nigeria Annual Enterprise (NAE) Awards recognises unsung heroes of the year, excellence in entrepreneurship and delivery of enterprise support; encouraging industrial competitiveness, the exchange of good practice and the development of improved services and businesses. Nominations will be judged by NAE experienced committee of business leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneur of the year Award
- Enterprise of the year Award
- SME of the year Award
- Financier of the year Award
- Employer of the year Award
- Corporate Citizenship and Social Responsible Award
- Social Enterprise Award
- Woman of the Year Award
- Customer Focus and Excellence Award
- Digital Business Award
- New Business Award
- Leader of the year Award
- Innovator of the year Award
- International Business Award
- High Achiever Award
- Media of the year Award
- Startup of the Year Award
Entry opens: 01 January 2015 (Entry fee: N1,000 (Individual) and N5,000 (Corporate) per entry)
Entry deadline: 31 August 2015
Nominations announcement: 30 September 2015
Awards ceremony: 19 November 2015
SSCG NAE Awards are inclusive to all industries and sectors despite the size or specialism. We invite all entrepreneurs and businesses to apply by telling us their success stories and impacts made to the society and have a chance to be recognised with an award for their efforts and excellence.
To enter and nominate someone or a company for this prestige annual awards email us email@example.com to register your interest and request an application form.
We have various sponsorship and exhibition opportunities for companies seeking to boost their brand awareness, enhance corporate citizenship image and exhibit their solutions to the participants. For more email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full programme, agenda, selected list of speakers and nominees to follow shortly. Nomination and registration opens on 01 January 2015. Entry fee is N1,000 (Individual) and N5,000 (Corporate) per entry. Don’t forget to register in advance to take advantage of our early bird registration fee of N10,000 (Conference), N10,000 (Gala Dinner & Awards), N15,000 (Conference, Gala Dinner and Awards), N30,000 (VIP) and N150,000 (Corporate for 10 delegates). Please continue to visit www.s-scg.com, subscribe for our newsletter and follow us on Twitter @SSCGForum @SSCGNigeria @SSCGAfrica @SSCGNews @SSCGEnterprise for regular updates.