London’s finest free Pan African family adventure happens on the third Sunday of every month at Rich Mix 2pm til 5pm.
Its all about Music and Film from the Motherland. Its free and incredibly family friendly. Each month we feature a live artist and a film from an African country.
Check www.facebook.com/MwalimuExpress for full details.
And of course, there will be the regular Mwalimu family favourites each month….
• Poetic performances from the Numbi family with Sai Murray and Elmi Ali
• The finest tunes from DJ hosts Rita Ray and Max Reinhardt
• Lucy Angell John’s Parent and Toddler dance sessions
• Awale with the Oware Society
• Market stalls from face painting to T Shirts from the Motherland
• World Music Network’s CD emporium
• Rich Mix’s well stocked bar and tasty Sunday snacks