These Executive Minds (TEXEM)’s 2015 Leaders in Africa’s Oil and Gas Summit that is to be held on the 22nd of October at the Kensington Royal Garden Hotel, London. Building on its track record of partnering with top universities such as Oxford University to train African ministers and senior executives, TEXEM presents the UK’s only oil and gas summit on Africa that convenes distinguished speakers and delegates from the entire oil and gas value chain. The Leaders in Africa’s Oil and Gas Summit will commence with a welcome dinner at the prestigious Institute of Directors banqueting hall, on 21st of October 2015 and is free for the next 50 registrants for the summit. The dinner will provide an opportunity to network with many distinguished oil and gas professionals from Africa, Europe and other parts of the world along with senior board members and executives. Availability for the dinner is on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations must be made by 20th September 2015.There is also an optional strategy and governance masterclass delivered and certificate issued on the 23rd of October.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- Rt Hon, Mark Simmonds, Former UK Minister for Africa and Deputy Chairman of the Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council
- Fortunato Costantino, Director Cargill and Former Chief Executive Officer of Sahara Energy International
- Scott Desmarais, Partner at McKinsey & Company (Head of African Oil and Gas Practice)
- H.E. Crispin Atama Tabe Mogodi, Minister of Hydrocarbons (Democratic Republic of Congo)
- H.E. Basile Atangana Kouna, Minister of Water and Energy (Republic of Cameroon)
- Ibukun Adebayo, Co-head of Emerging Markets at the London Stock Exchange Group
- Ramin Lakani, Regional General Manager, Europe & Sub-Saharan Africa (ESSA), Halliburton
The interactive format of the Leaders in Africa’s Oil and Gas Summit will facilitate in depth dialogue between delegates, knowledge sharing and relationship building to shape the African oil and gas industries agenda for the present and the future.
For more information and registration, please visit:www.loilgassummit.com
Please feel free to contact me on +447983128450 and via email@example.com to discuss delegate attendance, corporate sponsorship opportunities or any other inquiry you may have.