Join the conversation on 20th April 2016 and make valuable new connections. You will share perspectives, expertise and experience with other professionals leading the way in developing new and better business in Africa.
Discover relevant information and developments both public and private, across a range of sectors and countries: evolving government policies and potential investment prospects, partnerships, and opportunities for growth. Hear from Arnold Ekpe, Ashish Thakkar,Sir Paul Collier, Mthuli Ncube and a host of leading African experts.
The Annual Debate topics for 2016:
1. African Affluence; keeping pace with your target consumer.
2. How should Africa reduce its power deficit?
3. What does the future of Africa’s trade and investment landscape look like?
Who Will Be There?
200 + investors, market leaders and senior decision makers from your sector: government agencies, energy, finance, professional services, logistics, retail and leisure.
Delegates at The Annual Debate will:
- Engage directly with thought leaders, industry experts and entrepreneurs
- Gain invaluable insights into the future of business and investment in Africa
- Share perspectives, expertise and experience with other professionals who are developing new and better business in Africa
- Enjoy great company and conversation in the historic setting of The Law Society