ZIMEC is the only internationally recognized meeting place for Zambia’s thriving Mining and Energy sectors.
Running under the theme of “Mining & Energy on the Growth Path to Support and Grow the Zambian Economy” once again ZIMEC 2016 is expected to attract extensive industry and public sector participation. ZIMEC 2016 is to provide a platform for attendees to face the challenges of falling commodity prices, changing regulatory environment, and finding sustainable ways to cut operational costs for existing projects.
- Hon M. Christopher Yaluma, Minister of Mines, Energy & Water Development, Republic of Zambia
- Maureen Jangulo Dlamini, CEO, Zambia Chamber of Mines
- Steven Din, CEO, Konkola Copper Mines Plc
- Scott Lowe, CEO, Intrepid Mines Zambia
- Johan Jansen, CEO, Mopani Copper Mines Zambia
- Siforiano S Banda, Head, Zambia Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
- Vincent Nyirenda, Director, Copperbelt Energy Corporation
- Matt Pascall, Director of Operations, First Quantum Minerals
- Bestty Phiri, Director Strategy and Corporate Services, Managing Director, ZESCO
- Michael Phiri, Partner, KPMG