Businesses in Arica are expanding at pace, with endless innovation and new opportunities coming on stream across the region’s economies. Oil and gas, mining, and other infrastructure projects are all contributing to changing Africa’s business landscape. African nations are now among the fastest growing economies in the world, and together the continent’s combined economies are influencing more and more the world’s investment climate.
Join us in London for the IV G20 Africa Business Infrastructure Investment Conference during 2015, and together we will explore new channels for new trade and partnerships between Africa and investors from G20 nations.
Depending on the type of access selected, delegates can take advantage of the many components that make up this high-level conference including:
1. World-class event with business leaders from the world’s fastest growing economies featuring visionary keynotes and open panel discussions to generate results
2. An opportunity based event featuring national infrastructure workshops, exhibitors, speakers, networking, and speed profiling
3. A top venue for seeking project opportunities, finance and deal-making
4. Community of infrastructure investors, businesses and governments gather to experience, learn, and engage in partnerships
5. Infrastructure focus where investors, governments, businesses, and development agencies explore the possibilities of building new growth and capacity
6. The programme strives to advance infrastructure development in Africa’s 4 Regional Economic Communities
Mark your calendars now for 31st August – 2nd September 2015 – you won’t want to miss it!