GDP growth across the continent has fed an “Africa Rising” narrative. But many Africans have failed to benefit from the current economic boom. The Legatum Institute, with the support of the Ford Foundation, will host a conference in Tanzania with experts from academia, civil society, business and politics to discuss how to promote true prosperity.
CONFIRMED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Zeinab Badawi, Chair of the Royal African Society (More)
- Marieme Jamme, CEO, SpotOne Global Solutions (More)
- Obiageli ‘Oby’ Ezekwesili, Senior Economic Advisor, Open Society Foundations (OSF); Senior Economic Advisor for Africa Economic Development Policy Initiative (AEDPI) (More)
- Cina Lawson, Minister of Post and Digital Economy, Togo (More)
- Chris Bradford, founder and Chief Executive Officer, African Leadership Academy